Click here to view Tommy's Google Scholar Profile.
8. Hydroxylated Rotenoids Selectively Inhibit the Proliferation of Prostate Cancer Cells. J. Nat. Prod. 2020, 83, 1829-1845. David A. Russel, Hannah R. Bridges, Ricardo Serelli, Sarah L. Kidd, Natalia Mateu, Thomas J. Osberger, Hannah F. Sore, Judy Hirst, and David R. Spring.
7. C(sp3)-H Arylation to Construct All-syn Cyclobutane-Based Heterobicyclic Systems: A Novel Fragment Collection. Chem Commun. 2020, 56, 7423-7426. Thomas J. Osberger, Sarah L. Kidd, Thomas A. King, and David R. Spring.
Check out the discussion of this and other publications on Practical Fragments!
6. Fsp3-Rich and Diverse Fragments Inspired by Natural Products As a Collection to Enhance Fragment-Based Drug Discovery. Chem. Commun. 2020, 56, 2280. Abigail R. Hanby, Nikolaj S. Troelsen, Thomas J. Osberger, Sarah L. Kidd, Kim T. Mortensen, and David R. Spring.
5. Strategies for the Diversity-Oriented Synthesis of Macrocycles. Chem. Rev. 2019, 119, 17, 10288-10317. Kim T. Mortensen, Thomas J. Osberger, Thomas A. King, Hannah F. Sore, and David R. Spring.
4. Recent Applications of Diversity-Oriented Synthesis Toward Novel, 3-Dimensional Fragment Collections. Front. Chem., 2018, 6:460. doi: 10.3389/fchem.2018.00460
Sarah L. Kidd, Thomas J. Osberger, Natalia Mateu, Hannah F. Sore, and David R. Spring
Check out the discussion of 3D fragments featuring this and other publications in Practical Fragments!